Air Date: 04-27-2015
Title: The Monday Morning Sunday Show
Length: 1 hour 3 minutes
Jeremy from Texas sponsors this show where we continue pestering neighborhoods that have a home owners association.
Show Notes and Details
- Watch the Bob Wehadababyitsaboy commercial
- Novelty answering machine messages. For your answering machine.
- Here is the Pay Phone Museum page. If you've forgotten what a pay phone looks like, that's the place to find out. If you know of any pay phones in your area, snap a picture of it and email it to payphones(at)furmannet.net
- Here's my own collection of pay phones in Albany, Oregon and here's an old article I wrote about how pay phones are doomed. You know, if you were needing more pictures of pay phones.
- Here's the full Pauly Shore cruise line prank call. You should SHARE IT.
- 616 Rewind by Cunninlynguists
Episode Summary: Continued Home Owner's Association list - from a live show
1st call: sprayed lawn with grass killer; they just planted new trees and are about to sell their house and they freak out
2nd call: fine for clogging up the sewage system; short call
3rd call: fine for clogging up the sewage system; short call
4th call: need to use a spare room for neighborhood surveillance; guy gets very uppity
5th call: need to use a spare room for neighborhood surveillance; short call
6th call: need to use a spare room for neighborhood surveillance; short call
7th call: sprayed lawn with grass killer; hippie couple absolutely freak out
8th call: Replay of the classic Pauly Shore cruise prank